Episode 127 • Published Jul 31, 2017
Feed and MP3 files are proudly hosted by Feed.Press
- 2:14 How did you get into the web?
- 4:55 What was it about Future of Web Design that made it so special?
- 6:30 Naming things on the web is hard.
- 7:09 Did the Future of Web Design Conference make you excited to create your own conference?
- 8:20 What would you recommend to people who are interested in starting a conference?
- 10:30 Quitting a job and where to next?
- 13:20 Have you figured out what you don’t want to do?
- 22:20 Job postings are the bane of our industry.
- 24:45 Product designer is the new front end.
- 28:50 What tools or courses have you used to keep up?
- 32:30 Courses and tutorials fall out of date and are hard to keep up to date.
- 38:20 Have you experimented with VR or AR on the web?
- 40:40 What are the next topics or projects you’re looking to dive into?