Episode № 98 Matt Vanderpol — Online Craftsman
November 16th, 2016 · 24 minutes
Matt Vanderpol helps companies and agencies craft custom WordPress themes with an emphasis on content maintainability, performance, and responsive behavior.
This episode of Non Breaking Space Show is sponsored by:
- SASS Summit - A full-day, virtual front-end UX design conference that you can attend online on December 14th. Free recordings with registration at SassSummit.com.
- Feed.Press – Hosting and feed support provided by Feed.Press. Sign-up today and try FeedPress on a 14-day trial (no contracts or commitments). Use promo code “NBSP” during checkout to get 10% off your first year.
Links and Show Notes
- 1:40 → What was your first experience with the web?
- 2:25 → What types of projects were you working on in 1997?
- 3:40 → How long have you been using WordPress?
- 4:05 → You designed your own home? How did that happen?
- 5:35 → If someone were to try and design their own home, what would you recommend?
- 6:45 → How did you decide on a floor plan?
- 8:20 → How much snow do you get in California?
- 9:02 → What are some things about the house that are unique?
- 10:40 → During construction, were you working full time?
- 11:20 → Working on a HTML Forms book?
- 16:40 → Top tips for backpacking with kids?
- 18:12 → What is Critical CSS and how does it connect to WordPress?
- 22:40 → What’s a living style guide from CSS?
- 23:50 → How can people find you on the internet?