Episode № 102 CSS Dev Conf 2016 Wrap Up Panel — Open Source, Designers vs. Devs, Hiring, Job Seeking, and More
December 15th, 2016 · 52 minutes
For our 2016 wrap-up episode, we’re presenting an exclusive recording of the traditional CSS Dev Conf 2016 Wrap Up Panel. As hour filled with lots of great questions from the audience for the incredible array of speakers.
This episode of Non Breaking Space Show is sponsored by:
- CSS Dev Conf Newsletter - Be one of the first to know when 2017’s event details are announced, when limited Earliest Bird Tickets go on sale, and when the call for speakers by signing up for the CSS Dev Conf Newsletter!
- Feed.Press - Hosting and feed support provided by Feed.Press. Sign-up today and try FeedPress on a 14-day trial (no contracts or commitments). Use promo code “NBSP” during checkout to get 10% off your first year.
Links and Show Notes
- 2:24 → What do you think of open source and should larger corporations get involved with it?
- 5:45 → How can designers and developers speak the same language?
- 14:15 → With all the change in processes these days, what processes do you find works the best?
- 24:01 → How do we write better job descriptions and hire better people?
- 32:20 → How do you make environments more welcoming to groups that are under-represented?
- 43:55 → What resources do you give beginners when they’re starting out?
Say aloud, "Alexa, play Non Breaking Space Show podcast on Tune-in!"